The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Awesome Anti 2020 TSC "S Word" Thread

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
It makes me sad seeing those poor folks posting about not buying anything shaving related in 2020 (and the posting all their exceptions)

Here's for you that embrace adding to your den and feeding the economy. Reveling in what is new to you and anxiously awaiting that box outside your door. What shaving related items are you hoping to buy in 2020?

Personally here is what I hope to acquire this year:
1-2 brushes. At least one by a hobby producer.
2-4 fraqs. Hoping at least one more Imaginary Authors, one Tom Ford and there's a chance for Zoologist
I'm hoping Storybook Soapworks will come out with a new soap in my wheelhouse.
I could see getting 1 DE and 1 SE razor hopefully getting rid of one of each as they are acquired.
Spontaneous soap buys of at least two producers I don't have yet.
Likely more Stirling bath soap. I'm enjoying what I have from them.

Oh Dave......for shame, for shame. You underestimate my stubbornness and don't know how you've just caused me to double down in determination. I'm even going to drop buying and new razor from my exceptions now and hold to just 1 set of soap and splash from @Dragonsbeard when released and whatever is done for the TSC anniversary (If anything) For someone espousing his freedom to buy at will, that's a pretty paltry list ya got there......😜

Don't these threads already exist? You must work for the Department of Redundancy Department......
Sir, for a by the rules, let me point out where you're wrong, kinda of engineer, you're missing the specifics. What's new to you obviously you would have had to receive said items to post there. Anxiously awaiting implies that you have paid for said items and are waiting their arrival. Or at the least you have made a definite decision to purchase. This thread is either of those. Someone please get KJ some coffee, he's starting the week off a little slow.

This thread is either of those.
EXACTLY!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 And both even!

I get it, post about what you plan to purchase, that's fine..... you made it redundant, by including the sentence that I quoted. 😜

EXACTLY!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 And both even!

I get it, post about what you plan to purchase, that's fine..... you made it redundant, by including the sentence that I quoted. 😜
Neither, neither NEITHER!!!!

I really have no plans for this year, except to maybe get a couple more DG soaps. Their new milksteak base is great, but only a couple of their scents interest me.

I'd like to get some new post shave. Something new and different like some of the serums that are out there. Maybe A&E, maybe Dragon's Beard. Just something to maybe up my post shave game.

I have a Hiram razor ordered, but don't think it's shipped yet.

But I also will be trying to spend no money this year. Using only what is in my PayPal from BST sales to fund new acquisitions.

Back