The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Thanksgiving 2023 Pics

Is that where you add a bit of lemon juice to your cream so that it curdles?
giphy.gif

No. It’s full fat unpasteurized milk that gets some process of heating up and then cooling to create a rich buttery-like spread. Super yummy on biscuits, if you even make it to the UK!

Late to the game but here was our spread. Sushi, rolls, king crab legs, Korean fried chicken, oxtail, pork belly

f8e16244a4f9de10920d2d69d8857d6d.jpg

When it comes to oxtail, the part closest to the bum has the most flavour!

Folks who have never had oxtail might think I'm making a joke, but those who know, know! 🐂

Late to the game but here was our spread. Sushi, rolls, king crab legs, Korean fried chicken, oxtail, pork belly

f8e16244a4f9de10920d2d69d8857d6d.jpg
Please tell me that’s Kimchee as well. Need a recipe for the chicken too sir

Please tell me that’s Kimchee as well. Need a recipe for the chicken too sir

It ain’t Korean meal without kimchee. That chicken is from DoorDash hahahahaha I wish I could help but I do know most Korean fried chicken is double fried! And the batter is typically a combo of flour and potato starch for that crispy goodness.

It ain’t Korean meal without kimchee. That chicken is from DoorDash hahahahaha I wish I could help but I do know most Korean fried chicken is double fried! And the batter is typically a combo of flour and potato starch for that crispy goodness.
Thanks, I love Kimchee, however the "Boss" does not like me to have it in the house, LOL so I dont to have it that oftern, unless I sneak it into the house,

Back