The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement Temporary New Logo

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
So as you know the world is suffering a pandemic currently. On this little corner of the internet we have people from all walks of life.

We have added the white ribbon to our logo. The white ribbon is being used as a tribute to our medical professionals, first responders, truck drivers, grocery workers, etc. Its a sign of solidarity. We are all in this together.

So until this is over we are showing our support.

IMG2439000356503098406.jpg

Anyone who wants to join in please add a white ribbon to your profile pic.

Thanks.

I love this on the front page, but I won't be able to tell who is who at a glance if everyone changes to it.

Sorry, misread. I thought you were asking for the TSC logo on people's profile. Please carry on.

The SFO airport lights up in different colours most nights and has a calendar what some of them are for. They apparently are doing rotating tributes to Heathcare, First Responders, Hospitality and Front-line workers. I'm curious what colour they pick for each. Front line was green last night. Tonight is healthcare.

Awesome Chade. Thank you.
Does it go for Garbage Men Also. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I deleted the last edit to my avatar and replaced it with this one.
1587362077648.jpg

Or this one....
1587362545057.jpg

Last edited:
Back