The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Tangerine Surprise

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Thought I would share a short video of me opening my Tangerine Creeper package from The Holy Black!

Awesome unboxing, Don! I was loving your reactions, it definitely is some amazing presentation and packaging.

Now I can't wait for your performance review.

Nice video Don, remember I was the 1st if you look back to offer to buy from you if Momma's not happy
1f44d.png

Awesome unboxing, Don! I was loving your reactions, it definitely is some amazing presentation and packaging.

Now I can't wait for your performance review.
Yeah...trying to figure out when that is going to be...likely tomorrow!

Nice video Don, remember I was the 1st if you look back to offer to buy from you if Momma's not happy
1f44d.png

I will definitely keep you in mind! But I have a feeling I might just have to take my licks with this one!

Nice video Don. You robbed me of my comment though......
First thing I thought of was the 10% rule when you started struggling with the box, but I'm glad you got it.
Hope it performs as good as it looks!

First thing I thought of was the 10% rule when you started struggling with the box, but I'm glad you got it.
1f604.png

Hope it performs as good as it looks!

Seriously! That is a motto I have lived with since the Marine Corps...you have to be 10% smarter than whatever it is that you are dealing with!

Loved the video, Don! I had a little buyers remorse on that one until I unboxed it, then all was well lol. They did not take any chances with the packaging either. I'd be surprised if any of those fragile containers showed up with as much as chip in them. I was scoffing at the shipping price until I saw it on my doorstep.

Loved the video, Don! I had a little buyers remorse on that one until I unboxed it, then all was well lol. They did not take any chances with the packaging either. I'd be surprised if any of those fragile containers showed up with as much as chip in them. I was scoffing at the shipping price until I saw it on my doorstep.

I was in the same boat with the shipping cost. But I am happy to say that the $15 was likely worth it. I think I saw on Instagram where someone received their TangiCreep (is that a thing I just made up? I'm going with it) with a cracked lid. So I think it is possible. But they definitely packed it right!

Great unboxing vid Don!

Gorgeous packaging...but you really had me at creamsicle! That just one of those scents very few can resist!

Great unboxing vid Don!

Gorgeous packaging...but you really had me at creamsicle! That just one of those scents very few can resist!

I'm not sure if Creamsicle is what it is meant to be. But that is what I get from just a sniff. I'll let you know as soon as I use it .

Fun fact for anyone who gets this far in the thread:

I did this video in my underwear! What? Too much information?

By the way...why didn't anyone tel me I misspelled the title! Making me go around looking like John @The Monkey...in other words...a buffoon!
1f61b.png
It's fixed now!

Back