The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Talk Before / During , Or After the start of Bingo Game # 43 Adventures Of A Mad Hatter !!

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Hello all. Sorry this has taken so long with all the problems with the house and then Covid hitting and still feeling the effects and just some general depression I had not gotten this going yet but Now I am TRYING to go ahead and get this going...I hope to have EVERYTHING ready to Start this within the next few days. I have asked some of you previous Bingo wizards in PM's And Even the Cadre owners about what would be the best / easiest programs to get the cards made and get the numbers called to ALL you peoples !! Please just give me a few more short days and maybe we can get this going by the 12th ( if thats possible) I have not posted about Any additional prizes but I will try to come up with something to give.......

Games over anyway. Imma gunna win
And so it begins. Honestly I think you guys will probably like the game because Its gonna be laid back and probably fairly easy... This isn't what I was originally planning so I decided to improvise this one.....

I didn’t decide…. Bingo is a calling to me. I’ll be a part of every bingo game on the cadre, no matter what!
Ok. Well I was actually just saying thanks for joining our little adventure. I guess I should have left the word "decide" out....

@Spider. I guess you saw nursedave already thinks he won.... Ha. Well to everyone I will be getting cards out probably this weekend as soon as I know a more accurate count of how many people are gonna be in the game...... I will PM them to you guys....

Honestly I'm thankful for you guys signing up but I'm also a little disappointed in the apparent lack of interest by the other Cadre members... I mean the Rudolph gift exchange Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2022
just launched and has more people signed up already for something that's Still months away... Which reminds me I have to go sign up for it too !!

New Video Uploaded On My New Video Journal..... Jaro's Adventures : Diary Of A Mad Hatter.... About the Bingo Game !!!!!!!!!!!

Back