The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Supply SE

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
Anyone else see Shark Tank tonight? Supply razor was on. Modern injector. Love when he said that no other SE razor lets you install the blade without touching it :rolleyes:

Anyone else see Shark Tank tonight? Supply razor was on. Modern injector. Love when he said that no other SE razor lets you install the blade without touching it :rolleyes:
Aww I meant to watch it, but missed it.

Edit - here’s a bird’s eye. I wonder why they were looking for partnerships with that kind of projected income? Maybe it was just for advertising purposes?

Funny thing about Supply, I first became aware of them at least 3 years ago (maybe more) and they had done a lot to market themselves and their idea but were essentially a kickstarter with no product because it was either still “in production” or being “RE-manufactured” to correct some issue. At the time I first learned of them they had already done some sort of first round of kickstarter funding. I only found them because I bought SE blades from them on amazon and instead of a single pack of 20 I got 20 packs of 20 because they labeled the bag they sent to amazon wrong. Fast forward a couple years and they finally came out with the razor they had been promising...literally two or more years after I bought those blades. Almost immediately after that first release it seems they did a version 2 now they are on shark tank... Nothing wrong with supply but it makes you wonder why the sharks wouldn’t want to go in on the other cool razors like the Vector or General or or or or

I mean, he's not wrong if you only count things in current production... and not single blade carts. Lol

I saw it as well. Was surprised that the sharks jumped on it though.
I think it was just lack of knowledge on their part of all the options that are actually out there. I'll be curious if the deal sticks as they are contingent on the sharks getting to do their due diligence as on the show they are just taking the people's word.

Back