The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sunday "Old Guys" Zoom Call

Works for me. But I am sad that you felt the need to post up everyones time zone hour. Are we that bad? :unsure:
I did not do it for them, I did it for me since you folks are the only ones that change times, we never do in AZ, . We dont need to save daylight we have plenty LOL

OK Guys I am thinking
4:00 pm PST
5:00 pm MST
6:00 pm CST
8:00 pm EST

Sunday Afternoon / Evening does this work for everyone?

I had no idea that EST was that far away from CST they moves 2 hours. Plus Dave it's daylight time right now not standard time

Last edited:
I keep missing the Sunday Calls!

Zoom Call 6/14/2020

1. BarberDave
2. Uacowboy
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. Graybeard57
6. Somnos
7. HMan (depending on the time)
8. fhalden
9. Majorrich
10.Maryland998
11. Fenster
12. woodpusher
13. dangerousdon

OK Guys I am thinking
4:00 pm PST
5:00 pm MST
6:00 pm CST
8:00 pm EST

Sunday Afternoon / Evening does this work for everyone?

I think something is amiss here. If it is 4 pm Pacific then wouldn't it be 7 pm Eastern? Plus, isn't Arizona on Mountain Standard Time? The rest of us are on Daylight Time.

No...No...this will not do!

I would venture it needs to look more like this:

4:00 PM PDT
4:00 PM MST
5:00 PM MDT
6:00 PM CDT
7:00 PM EDT

Unless of course @BarberDave wanted to start it at 5:00 PM his time then it would look something like this:

5:00 PM PDT
5:00 PM MST
6:00 PM MDT
7:00 PM CDT
8:00 PM EDT

Any questions?

I keep missing the Sunday Calls!

Zoom Call 6/14/2020

1. BarberDave
2. Uacowboy
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. Graybeard57
6. Somnos
7. HMan (depending on the time)
8. fhalden
9. Majorrich
10.Maryland998
11. Fenster
12. woodpusher
13. dangerousdon

I think something is amiss here. If it is 4 pm Pacific then wouldn't it be 7 pm Eastern? Plus, isn't Arizona on Mountain Standard Time? The rest of us are on Daylight Time.

No...No...this will not do!

I would venture it needs to look more like this:

4:00 PM PDT
4:00 PM MST
5:00 PM MDT
6:00 PM CDT
7:00 PM EDT

Unless of course @BarberDave wanted to start it at 5:00 PM his time then it would look something like this:

5:00 PM PDT
5:00 PM MST
6:00 PM MDT
7:00 PM CDT
8:00 PM EDT

Any questions?
Funny how you miss them... since this is the 1st one...... Boy with my Time Zone issues and your..... Well I dont know what it is... We are a pair AHAHAHAHHA

Well see, I was saying to make it early so the old codgers on the east didn't need to stay out late.

..... and my time zone issues are the reason WHY this is the OLD GUYS Zoom Call, LOL I can do earlier what is the consensus????

I'd like to hear from the dudes in the midwest or east. Early afternoon was my thought. Just chillin' out on the porch after lunch. But if nobody has an opinion we can leave it where it is. Now...where was it? :ROFLMAO:

Everyone Bomb Dave and He will let me know HEHEHEHEHE... I will be taking a nap now

Well it's after 17:30 zulu here. I'm heading home

I'm open pretty much all day, so whenever is fine with me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok Gents. WAKE UP it is time for your MEDS. LOL

Here is the info for tomorrow's Zoom

BarberDave is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: TSC "OLD GUYS"
Time: Jun 14, 2020 04:00 PM Arizona

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 778 7765 4722
Password: 5hR9x7

Is it morning already?
sleuth_stick_his_tongue_out_yawning_1507872161.gif

Back