The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Summer Glacials

Joe Hackett

Stirling Soap Co.
Artisan Retailer
We'll finally have our yearly summer Glacials released later this week (hopefully Thursday, quite possibly Friday).

This year we'll have Glacial Margaritas in the Arctic, Eskimo Tuxedo, Wintergreen, Black Cherry, Spearmint, Obsidian, and we'll be introducing Glacial Satsuma this year.

At the same time, we'll be releasing our new custom fougere "Varen" across all product lines. Finally, Ramblin Man, our new "Man" type scent based on Creed Himalaya.

Thanks!

Rod

Awesome news,
...I know its been said many times before but I swear the Margaritas were in the attic. Arctic certainly makes more sense but something about hiding out in the attic to enjoy a cool refreshing margarita just felt right.
I always thought it was Attic too. Never made any sense, but that's what I thought it was.

Awesome news,
...I know its been said many times before but I swear the Margaritas were in the attic. Arctic certainly makes more sense but something about hiding out in the attic to enjoy a cool refreshing margarita just felt right.
I'm with you Chris! It wasn't until I posted about it that someone corrected me!

I tried a sample of Glacial Wintergreen back in the day and wow! Really cold. I could not feel the razor on my face at all by the end of the 2nd pass (IIRC). A bit too cold for me for shaving with. I did like the aftershave though!
I'll stick with my regular MITA - plenty cold for me and an.... intoxicating scent. :sneaky:

Back