The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sudsy Soapery - Uplift: It came in the mail today!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I an addition to a wonderful box from Chris @cmh737 that had several soaps I haven't tried...I also got my order from Sudsy Sopaery. Last week I ordered their new Tallow Version of the soap. I am excited to try this because I have always regarded SS as a really great soap base even without the tallow. Ingredients are as follows:

Saponified Stearic Acid, Beef Tallow, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Castor, Kokum Butter, Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Honey, Beeswax, Lanolin, Organic Aloe Leaf

It's a bright citrus scent with a hint of earthiness to it. Anyway...I will try this out maybe later this week (I have other things I am testing out).

As always...I am pulling out samples of this soap before I start to lather with it...if anyone wants to try this out let me know and I will send them a portion.

Really looking forward to the review on this. You have my permission to let it cut in front of the current lineup. ?

You may have twisted my arm there Don. That sounds like an interesting scent. I really like SS's scents, I just can't use the non-tallow version. I may have to take you up on that offer.

You may have twisted my arm there Don. That sounds like an interesting scent. I really like SS's scents, I just can't use the non-tallow version. I may have to take you up on that offer.

No problem my friend! I'll get a sample out to you this week!

Back