The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Owner Announcement Subscribe and win PIF

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
Ownership is conducting a special PIF to drive subscriptions to the TSC YouTube channel. SO much good stuff is (and will be) posted to the TSC YouTube channel that we want to make sure EVERYONE is subscribed. This PIF has only one requirement (aside from being a member of the forum)...you must subscribe or already be subscribed to the TSC YouTube channel. No minimum number of posts, no minimum number of days. Simply SUBSCRIBE and post below telling us you are subscribed. If you want to show a screengrab of you subscribing you may but that isn't required. You don't even have to "like" anything, just SUBSCRIBE

We KNOW who is subscribed (Dave is a YouTube wizard...he knows these things) so don't think you can tell us you did when you didn't.

We will let this PIF run through April Easter and pick the winner on April 22, 2019. The winner will be selected at random from those who post in this thread telling us they are subscribed.

What do you win?

Your very own tub of CBL Pineapple Cilantro!

All the world loves a Subscriber so ...SUBSCRIBE

Thought I was already and just checked. Says I'm subscribed so tell Dave if I'm not to let me know :ROFLMAO: Respectfully not in as I am blessed with the PCB (Pineapple Cilantro Banana) and hoping it goes to production levels (y)

Also guys make sure you Share your subscription or we cannot see it @Dave in KY what do you go by?

We have currently 83 subscribers but only 33 show up in admin, so make sure you check your privacy settings for this PIF, you can always change it back. If you do not want to share your ID you can PM me, Thanks

For those interesting in knowing the steps

Go to you page and hit the gear to get to settings

Click on Privacy

Make sure the "keep all my subscriptions private" is unchecked and hit save.
It will take up to 24 hrs for the updates to be able to be seen by me

Thanks

Doing pretty good for 6 days out! I'll heal quicker because they didnt cut me. Still I've got a bit of a trip ahead of me. I gain a degree or two each PT session. Painwise, I think I'm going to run out of pills before the pain does.

Back