The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: Opposite Day

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
The next theme for our Stunt Shaves is opposite shaves. You must do everything with your opposite hand. Everything...... this means loading, lathering, Shaving, and applying aftershave & cologne. Whatever you do from start to finish, you do with the opposite hand that you usually use. Easy right? Post your videos in this thread!

I'm ambidextrous....this isn't a challenge.

I’ll definitely be doing this one of course. I’m also ambidextrous for shaving, but still right hand dominant. The challenge will be remaining mindful of using my left more often.

Or I guess opposite could be left hand only for the whole shave for me too.

I’ll definitely be doing this one of course. I’m also ambidextrous for shaving, but still right hand dominant. The challenge will be remaining mindful of using my left more often.

Or I guess opposite could be left hand only for the whole shave for me too.
Well, to make it challenge, you should use something super aggressive with a Graham Field blade in it.

Well, to make it challenge, you should use something super aggressive with a Graham Field blade in it.

Graham Field in a shavette? I think that’s an entirely different challenge lol. I don’t know, that’s a whole new level of uncomfortable.
1f602.png

Proove it!

The wife yells at me if I do things left handed. She doesn't believe I'm ambidextrous and thinks I'm gonna hurt myself. And yet......50 years, no broken ones or deep cuts.

The wife yells at me if I do things left handed. She doesn't believe I'm ambidextrous and thinks I'm gonna hurt myself. And yet......50 years, no broken ones or deep cuts.
Sounds like an excuse, and a really bad one at that. Does she watch you shave?

Really glad you weren’t injured Dave in KY! Nurse Dave, you were hilariously awkward, but got ‘er done, KJ was great too no blood. I’ll try not to drop my brush on my try.

Hey guys, wanted to post this one here. This is a YouTuber that saw my shave and did one. He gave a nice shout out to the cadre!

https://youtu.be/CFibTkXamZ4

Back