The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: A bar of soap!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Ok VLOGers..... here’s your next challenge. Time to ditch the shave soap, and shave with a regular bar of bath soap!

It’s been documented in history that many men used bath soap to build their shave lather. Back in the day, shave soap wasn’t as common and available as it is today. Men used whatever they had access to. Some bar soap companies even touted themselves as a shave soap!

So for this challenge, just imagine you are stuck somewhere without your shave soap, and need to get by with the closest soapy substitute.

Get creative, do whatever, have a ball..... just grab a bar of soap and shave!

As always post your VLOG videos here in this thread.

@MilkCrate actually challenged everyone to shave for a week with bar soap back in May. It was already on my list of challenges, since we did it at the other place, and I’ve actually done it several times. But because of his challenge, I almost made that the VLOG challenge for June, but with the seasonal change I thought the outdoor challenge was better suited. But definitely reserved it for this month.

Still unsure which soap I’ll use.

Hey guys you know I am behind! You tag me and now I lose my spot LOL

Back