The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shave: Hey, who turned the lights out (Blindfolded Shave)

What does making a video have to with being dangerous. Plus, some things don't make you dangerous, it just makes you... šŸ¤Ŗ
That's not what my comment was about. Oh undangerous one, it was about you right out refusing to even begin to consider there merest thought of doing a blindfold shave..... when many here have already proven it's super easy to do. We are not crazy... were just having fun, and trying to bring you back into the folds.... We miss ya in the VLOGs man.

That's not what my comment was about. Oh undangerous one, it was about you right out refusing to even begin to consider there merest thought of doing a blindfold shave..... when many here have already proven it's super easy to do. We are not crazy... were just having fun, and trying to bring you back into the folds.... We miss ya in the VLOGs man.
No I get it. I was just poking fun myself. But sharp objects and blind folds. No thanks.

See, you guys laugh and might claim that my stunts are not relevant..... but today I had to shave in near darkness because the power was out. Good thing I had practice with the Blindfold!
Here's a solution for your concerns.........

Neat! Thatā€™s pretty cool. You dig up some awesome stuff on the Bay. Wonder if it works?
It said untested but they are pretty simple in theory so probably could get it going. Here's another one I thought was cool and reminds me of the Vector and actually studied it to see if I could get a modern blade to work in it by drilling the hole in a blade on my drill press..........................then common sense took over :rolleyes:

Back