The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stubble Buster Sale

This has been on my radar, thanks for the heads up...(Awaking from a blackout...) I don’t know what happened?! I saw this post, blacked out, now I have a matching soap and AS coming my way for $20 including shipping...The D&G pour Homme scented one btw. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

This has been on my radar, thanks for the heads up...(Awaking from a blackout...) I don’t know what happened?! I saw this post, blacked out, now I have a matching soap and AS coming my way for $20 including shipping...The D&G pour Homme scented one btw. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Which set is that?

Good savings especially when considering the water savings too since you don't need any really for his soap 🤔
Is that the trick to this soap? Or a little sarcasm that they are super thirsty?? Just checking AFTER the fact that I read your comment AFTER pulling the trigger on a set. 🤦🏼‍♂

Is that the trick to this soap? Or a little sarcasm that they are super thirsty?? Just checking AFTER the fact that I read your comment AFTER pulling the trigger on a set. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Sarcasm due to the owners video showing how to use. Understand that I have 3 sets of his soap. Just don't think he knows how to shave or his target audience......

Sarcasm due to the owners video showing how to use
Ah thanks. I bloom with a little water (yea, yea, controversy 👎) AND soak my brush while showering .... I usually only have to dip my brush once or twice for extra water so hopefully 🤞should be OK.... thanks for the heads up 👍

Boy, is this soap that bad? I read the thread but it was more about the shaver, not the soap...? Buyers remorse setting in in 3, 2, 1....

Oh if I tried the “blackout” excuse...I’d be blacked out permanently by Mrs. S 😂

Boy, is this soap that bad? I read the thread but it was more about the shaver, not the soap...? Buyers remorse setting in in 3, 2, 1....
I actually think it’s better than his original chiseled face soap. I never put much thought into the amount of water it needed but I know it’s able to take more than the CF base. If he made a ghost town barber in the stubble buster base I would be very happy to buy it. As it is I have a couple stubble buster tubs I don’t use (because I seem to have an endless supply of the darned CBL stuff to test out.

So I like his soaps. But I do not recommend using them the way the owner uses them.

So I like his soaps. But I do not recommend using them the way the owner uses them.
That's all I was indicating. as I said I have three of his regular chiseled face soaps. I never got any of the stubble buster as I prefer a stronger scents and he says these are lighter scents. Other than that I've heard good things about the soap.

Back