The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Straight Razor Blade Chatter - Causes and remedies

I have only had blade chatter issues once that i recall and it was pretty scary. Oddly enough I had repeated occurrences throughout that particular shave, something was definitely off. Unfortunately I pushed through the first bit of chatter and filetted my face. Making it even worse, it happened within the last 2-3 month.

Well darn you! I've never had blade chatter, that is until I watched this video, then the very next straight shave, yeah you guessed it, blade chatter, nothing a little more water in the soap couldn't fix, but over 200 straight shaves and I had never had that happen before.

Great video by the way!

Well darn you! I've never had blade chatter, that is until I watched this video, then the very next straight shave, yeah you guessed it, blade chatter, nothing a little more water in the soap couldn't fix, but over 200 straight shaves and I had never had that happen before.

Great video by the way!

LOL Too funny, and thanks

Back