The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stirling Hand Sanitizing Serums Available now

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
We were running low so I ordered 3. They say not to hoard as they will keep making as long as there is a need. Of course I dropped the Queen of Hearts EdT into the cart too 🤪

I was hoping their had their coffee ready to ship too

I was really hoping for an Executive Man scented sanitizer. I used my Dollar Store clone to scent my homemade sanitizer and it’s great.

Unfortunately, only one of those scents sounds good to me and it’s already sold out.

I was really hoping for an Executive Man scented sanitizer. I used my Dollar Store clone to scent my homemade sanitizer and it’s great.

Unfortunately, only one of those scents sounds good to me and it’s already sold out.
Same issue here, none of those scents sound appealing, and there are a few that I know I don't like. I wonder if it's similar to the Witch Hazels. I asked Rod about plans to add more scents to the witch hazel lineup and he said they only use certain scents because the high alcohol content and the scent of the witch hazel causes problems with many scent profiles.

Back