The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

St. Patrick's day green

heysi

“I like Glitter Covered Tortilla Chips”
Concierge
Ok, Cadre...let's see your St. Patrick's day green (within reason, of course....let's not be showing off our leprechaun thong....not that I own one.....or two).

Here's my green....

IMG_20230317_080656139.jpg

It's the jersey from the Bray Wanderers....the local foot ball club in the town we stayed in when we visited Ireland a few years back. Later tonight I'll be eating corned beef and cabbage and drinking some Guinness. Happy St. Patrick's day and slainte!!

Green shirt/green watch… Some other green clothing, but this is a kids show , and don’t want to expose you to the awesomeness that is me in Hanes 🤪🤪🤪😜🤮

Later for us will be Bangars and Mash with Dubliner (keeping it Keto with cauliflower mash) and a Guinness of Course

3DAD9763-70BB-4E66-8BBC-317DBFBCAF62.jpeg

Green shirt/green watch… Some other green clothing, but this is a kids show , and don’t want to expose you to the awesomeness that is me in Hanes 🤪🤪🤪😜🤮

Later for us will be Bangars and Mash with Dubliner (keeping it Keto with cauliflower mash) and a Guinness of Course

View attachment 107525
I see you could use a Nurse Dave's Shaving World towel in your shop!

Back