The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Space-X launch today!

I'm not going to lie...while watching the launch yesterday I got a little choked up. I remember watching the space shuttle launches as a kid and I was in awe! I remember watching video of the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo missions and was amazed. On a personal side...my birthday is shared with the Splashdown of Apollo 17. Anyway...I know I had absolutely nothing to do with yesterdays launch...but I couldn't help but feel a little proud of being an American at this point. I thought of all the possible opportunities the future programs might have for our children and their children. It's just an amazing thing to see during a time when we really need something positive in our lives!

I'm not sure what that means Sam...but it doesn't sound good!
Rather than use the Affresh tablets or other expensive name-brand cleaning tablets in our HE-washer, I simply dump a pack of Tang crystals into the drum and run the "clean" cycle. Works wonders and is super cheap.

Rather than use the Affresh tablets or other expensive name-brand cleaning tablets in our HE-washer, I simply dump a pack of Tang crystals into the drum and run the "clean" cycle. Works wonders and is super cheap.
And is delicious afterwards!

Do astronauts shave in space?
Both female and male astronauts shave in space and are provided with either an electric razor or a disposable razor. Most astronauts choose electric razors because of the scarcity of running water on the ISS.

Guess no surprise

Do astronauts shave in space?
Both female and male astronauts shave in space and are provided with either an electric razor or a disposable razor. Most astronauts choose electric razors because of the scarcity of running water on the ISS.

Guess no surprise
They could always use nair?

Back