The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Southern Witchcraft

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Was looking around at vendor sites and noticed a new splash screen at Southern Witchcraft. They are bringing back Valley of Ashes this Autumn.

Below is the scents from trythatsoap.com:

Scents in Valley of Ashes:
Coal
Tar
Bourbon
Tobacco
Bitter Orange
Smoke
Leather
Motor Oil
Burning Rubber
Diesel
Clove
Birch Tar
Bergamot

"The second /r/wetshaving exclusive installment of the Gatsby theme."
9a3887443c43d26cbdcf63c9dcc6e64f.jpg

That's a formidable lineup of scents!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Bourbon
Tobacco
Bitter Orange
Smoke
Leather....

Sound awesome to Moi!

C'mon Chad. Are you afraid that if you smell like a gearhead. Someone might ask you to fix something? :unsure:
Come to think of it. I've never seen a Bidet in any gas station bathrooms. So yea maybe you should sit this one out.:whistle:

Thanks. Been waiting for it. Haven’t heard any recent news regarding its release.

Thanks. Been waiting for it. Haven’t heard any recent news regarding its release.
Looks like it has a release date now. When I click on the listing, this is the first line...

Coming Saturday, June 26th, at 12 noon EST.

So, one week and a few hours.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk[/B]

I just stopped here to see what's going on. Now I've bought a shaving cream and set an alarm on my phone to get this one. I really don't NEED anymore shaving soap or cream. You guys are killing me! 😁

I just stopped here to see what's going on. Now I've bought a shaving cream and set an alarm on my phone to get this one. I really don't NEED anymore shaving soap or cream. You guys are killing me!
Your very welcome sir. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back