The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTN 7/14/18

SOTN:
Soap / splash / EDC - M by Through the Fire Fine Craft
Bowl - Cherry City Shave Products
Brush - custom maple handle from Cousin Owen Customs w/ Motherload Knot from Strike Gold Shave
Razor - Gold Dollar 300 from Strike Gold Shave
Mustache wax - Tough as Nails from Cherry City Shave Products

SOTN:
Soap / splash / EDC - M by Through the Fire Fine Craft
Bowl - Cherry City Shave Products
Brush - custom maple handle from Cousin Owen Customs w/ Motherload Knot from Strike Gold Shave
Razor - Gold Dollar 300 from Strike Gold Shave
Mustache wax - Tough as Nails from Cherry City Shave Products

Great shave Jim...and beautiful products!

Ah, so you’re a SOTN kind of guy huh?

That acronym just grates me and I don’t know why. I brought it up here before and most had never seen it used before. Thanks for proving that I’m not crazy!

Just carry on, and I will try to ignore your “N” shaves from now on....... J/K, nice shave.

Spider I apologize for any unintended offense. I only used the N because it was night when I shaved. I suppose, regardless of the time the shave takes place, it is still a "shave of the day". Assuming that one has not already shaved that day.

Pay no mind to KJ, Jim! He's one of those guys who still uses Williams!?

Spider I apologize for any unintended offense. I only used the N because it was night when I shaved. I suppose, regardless of the time the shave takes place, it is still a "shave of the day". Assuming that one has not already shaved that day.
No worries Jim. If you SOTN, then keep at it. It’s just my hang up, and I was mainly just poking fun, you know, to welcome you to the cadre! We love our banter and gentle ribbing here.

The sarcasm comes free of charge!

Pay no mind to KJ, Jim! He's one of those guys who still uses Williams!
1f60b.png

??

Back