The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD - 9/4/2023 - Labor Day

DR Harris Arlington
Scent notes: Light Citrus and Fern

OUMO shaving brush - Meri shave handle with Meri 2 badger knot

Thiers Issard 275 1196 Evide Sonnant Extra French Straight Razor | Carbon Steel | 6/8 Size | Extra Full Hollow Ground | Round Point | Compostelle Handle | Made in France
IMG_2531.jpeg

4 September, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Wonderful shave today! Went back to Phoenix Shaving and their wonderful 4711 homage, "11235". Nice, light floral citrus scent and excellent lather whipped up with the Riva Brushes Purple Heart Manchurian badger brush for two passes (+ touch-up) with the Gillette Super-109 and I finished with Muehlens "4711" after shave splash and EdC.

Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Phoenix Shaving "11235" Shave Soap / Riva Brushes Purple Heart Manchurian Badger / Gillette Super Adj. 109
Wizamet /
Alum / Muehlens 4711 After Shave Splash / Muehlens 4711 EdC

IMG-3059.jpg

Tuesday 09.05.2023
I know it's a while that I haven't posted anything on the Cadre... Nothing happened I am ok just passed the High season of tourism.... Well I am back and try to be more constant.
Razor: handle Razorock HD head Yaqi Sentinel OC
BLADE Derby Usta
BRUSH : Omega 10081
SOAP: Geo F. Trumper Eucris Hard Soap
IMG_20230904_231617-01.jpeg

Tue 5
Soap & Aftershave Stirling Iced Pineapple
Brush Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake
Razor J.R.Torrey 5/8
Top-class soap, brush & splash qualities! Beautifully scented, the lather whip-up by the excellent brush was creamy and slick!
Enjoyed a nice shave with this really good simple razor...
20230905_175547.jpg

5 September, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Back to Stirling Soap Co. this morning and their excellent homage to Creed "Erolfa", "Mediterranean Man" soap and splash. Wonderful scent and lather built with the Semogue "Galahad" premium boar brush for two passes (+ touch-up) with the 64 Gillette Slim and I finished with the matching after shave splash and Alexandria Fragrances "Mediterranean Coast" EdP.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Stirling Soap Co. "Mediterranean Man" Shave Soap / Semogue "Galahad" Premium Boar / '64 Gillette Slim / Alum
Stirling Soap Co. "Mediterranean Man" After Shave Splash / Alexandria Fragrances "Mediterranean Coast" EdP

IMG-3068.jpg

Tuesday 09.05.2023
I know it's a while that I haven't posted anything on the Cadre... Nothing happened I am ok just passed the High season of tourism.... Well I am back and try to be more constant.
Razor: handle Razorock HD head Yaqi Sentinel OC
BLADE Derby Usta
BRUSH : Omega 10081
SOAP: Geo F. Trumper Eucris Hard Soap
View attachment 118553
Wow! I was just wondering about you the other day, Sunday, I think. We're glad you are OK.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

GSC Java Espresso, Brass TTO
Ladas Super Stainless Blade (1)
Sabi Silvertip Badger Brush 20/50

Pre de Provence Shave Soap & After Shave Balm
ecd6441d46f439b9d7d90adfb027a20f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

5 September 2023
IMG_1636.jpeg

Razor: Rex Supply Co. Konsul
Blade: Wilkinson Sword , 5th use
Brush: Wald Princess Peach A1 Fan
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper “Obsidian” Bowl
Preshave: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Tube 2.0 Soap
Soap: Ethos Rosa Cream
Aftershave: Ethos Rosa Aftershave

Wed 6
Soap & Aftershave Ariana & Evans Kaizen
Brush Yaqi 24mm Ruby Tuxedo
Razor Mashes & Shepherd Ponds Works
Lovely lather qualities and scent from the soap, brush, and splash combination!
Excellent razor for today's shave. The edge was buttery smooth after stroping on the roo leather...
20230906_094801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back