The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD November 29-December 5, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to do away with the goatee in favor of the soul patch I usually have sported in recent years and the Alpha Outlaw felt like the right non clogging DE for the job. Worked as expected. BIC, MDC.
48591e68a6f0b87c1600b249ab87c8e6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

6538EBC0-3C96-4296-9660-0A97847BBF47.png
SOTD SUNDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 5, 2021

RAZOR: Manhattan Cutlery 13/16 (Mug), Gem G-Bar (Dome)
BLADE: Pella PTFE Gem (Dome)
PREP: Cold water rinse followed by a scrub with Argan Oil
BRUSH: MrEE LE #005 Aluminum Handled SynBad Knot
CREAM: Nancy Boy Signature Scent
POSTSHAVE: Cold water wash with brush squeezings followed by a rinse with Humphreys Lilac WH. Finished with Nancy Boy Signature Scent AS Balm.

5 December, 2021

Nice barber shop themed shave today. Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

Fine Accoutrements "Clubhouse" Shave Soap / Stirling Soap Co. Finest Badger / PAA "Ascension" DOC
Gillette Platinum / Alum / Pinaud Clubman Aftershave Lotion (+ Skin Food) / Dana "Canoe" EdT

IMG-7874.jpg

Last edited:
Micromatic Mon 6 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Malibu-New 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Razor GEM Push Button
Blade GEM Stainless 7th Use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Bergamot & Lavender + HA + Yaqi Malibu Splash-New 1st Use
The soap lather is very good, creamy, and slick but the scent is abit light for me...mildly pleasant...hmmm...like barbershop...
A good shave with the razor paired with the blade. Uneventful, smooth, and comfortable in 3passes for a bbs/dfs finish. The matching aftershave was much better with a stronger nicer scent and felt good...
20211206_090956.jpg

You guys are really taking it up a notch on Photos! fantastic! Another fine week New thread will be open forthwith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back