The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD November 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 122623
Schick Type G1 Injector Razor * Supply Black Label Injector Blade (D1)
Restored Lucite Erskine 18mm Silver Tip Badger
D.R. Harris Almond Shaving Soap * Mammoth Almond Aftershave Balm​
I really like the look of these vintage brushes with clear geometric bases! I have a triangle and an octagon myself(I may have the vary same brush as yours but it needs restored).

Great shave!

27 November, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. Returned to Phoenix Shaving and their excellent "Space Nog" soap & splash. Wonderful holiday scent with notes of Brown Sugar, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Light Cinnamon, West Indian Bay, Tonka Bean, Benzoin Resin & Spiced Rum along with incredibly slick lather built with the Wild West Brushworks ST badger brush for two passes (+ touch-up) with the RazoRock Game Changer and I finished with the matching splash.

Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Phoenix Shaving "Space Nog" Shave Soap / WWBW HD ST Badger / RazoRock Game Changer
Wizamet /
Alum / Phoenix Shaving "Space Nog" After Shave Splash

IMG_3615.jpg

Tuesday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: ATT X1 SE/Calypso Slant
Blade: Feather Artist Club Pro(D2)
Brush: Thäter Cocobolo 2-band 24mm
Bowl: Symmetrical Sheet Metal
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Iced Enigma Machine Cube 2.0
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Unscented
Shave Soap: Tabac
Balm: Tabac
Cologne: Tabac

Tue 28
Soap & Aftershave Stirling Island Man
Brush DS Cosmetics 26mm Silvertip
Razor Lakeside Cutlery Chicago, ILL
The lather is thickly creamy, slick and smells wonderful together with the matching splash!
This razor provided a very good and enjoyable shave with a soft and buttery smooth edge...
20231128_122359.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back