The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD May 9 - May 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wed 11 SOTD
Soap Colonel Conk Amber
Brush Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
Razor Karve Brass OC-D
Blade Persona X Series 7th
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Clubman Brandy Spice
Just excellent, the CC soaps! This soap produces a superbly rich, creamy, and very slick lather so easily...with a light scent...
Today's pairing with the razor & the surprisingly lasting blade gives a surprisingly smooth, crisp, and enjoyable shave. Efficiency dropped some. 3passes for a dfs++ finish without any issues. The aftershave was just terrific!
20220511_124824.jpg

Merkur Bakelite
Gillette Wilkinson Sword Blade (1)
Maggard SY-24 Synth

Shaver Heaven Plum Tea Soap

Thayer's Peach Witch Hazel
Dr. Jon's Savannah Sunrise Aftershave Tonic

Have a great shave [emoji106]
7491f378669c4215f4aefb0fb3ad77ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

11 May, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning! Gonna hit the 90's here the rest of the week (told ya, early summer ☀️) so I'll need to break out the heat & humidity friendly scents. Today I went with AdP Colonia. You can never go wrong with Colonia! Fine's "Italian Citrus" provided a great base of slick and fragrant lather. Three passes and I finished with AdP Colonia after shave splash and matching cologne. Damn, I smell good!! 😎

Hope you have a wonderful day my friends. :)

Fine Accoutrements "Italian Citrus" Shave Soap / Phoenix Shaving "Phantom Aerolite" Synth / RazoRock Game Changer .68-P
Wizamet Super Iridium / Alum / Acqua di Parma "Colonia" After Shave Splash (+ Skin Food) / Acqua di Parma "Colonia" EdC

IMG-9162.jpg

SOTD: 05/11/2022

1652279378487.gif

Razor: Rocnel SE-50
Blade: Feather Pro Guard Artist Club, 1st use
Brush: Teton Shaves Barbershop De Los Muertos Blanco
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Soap: Murphy & McNeil Barbershop De Los Muertos 3 Puck
Aftershave: Murphy & McNeil Barbershop De Los Muertos 3 Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Guerlain Homme Intense EdP

Status