The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD May 16 - May 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD: 05/16/2022

1652697943130.gif

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock SharpEdge (Yellow), 5th use
Brush: Yaqi R1730 Sagrada Familia
Bowl: Walmart Soup Mug
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Denton Majik Kusafiri Puck
Aftershave: 345 Soap Company Expedition Aftershave
Balm: Zinger Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Ralph Lauren Safari EdT

Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 SS
KAI SS Blade (3)
Omega Pro Boar, 28/65

RazorRock Classic Shaving Cream Soap

Thayer's Cucumber Witch Hazel
P&G Old Spice Aftershave

Have a great shave
09677e69dd5c7ea1b4ce753b81056322.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

16 May, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a great weekend.

Another fantastic save this morning. Went with Spearhead's "Sea Spice Lime" which is another scent perfect for the hot humid days of summer. Three passes and I finished with the matching aftershave tonic and EdT.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" Shave Soap / Shavemac 177 Synth / RazoRock Game Changer .68-P / PAA Platinum Strangelet
Alum / Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" After Shave Tonic / Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" EdT

IMG-9221.jpg

16 May, 2022

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a great weekend.

Another fantastic save this morning. Went with Spearhead's "Sea Spice Lime" which is another scent perfect for the hot humid days of summer. Three passes and I finished with the matching aftershave tonic and EdT.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" Shave Soap / Shavemac 177 Synth / RazoRock Game Changer .68-P / PAA Platinum Strangelet
Alum / Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" After Shave Tonic / Spearhead Shaving Co. "Sea Spice Lime" EdT

View attachment 83043
Great theme Mark! I need to pick up a green brush like this some day. Have a good one!

Tue 17 SOTD
Soap Yaqi Malibu
Brush Yaqi 24mm Purple Mink
Razor Yaqi Knight Helmet Razzo Rocket Handle
Blade Personna X-Series 12th use
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Bergamot Lavender + Yaqi Malibu Splash
Epic lather from the soap...very nice scent, rich, creamy & slick qualities...
Another excellent shave with this aggressive razor paired with the evergreen blade+shim=not aggressive. The blade is not showing any sign of deterioration. Still crispy smooth and comfortable. 3passes for a dfs+ finish without any issues. The matching aftershave was great!
20220517_092856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back