The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD March 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 SS Razor
KAI SS Blade (4)
Vie-Long Horse Brush 21/52

Proraso Green Shaving Cream & After Shave
b7791c4ae80d294c85199f086cbcb870.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

3 March, 2024

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. Returned to Martin de Candre and their excellent "Nature" shave soap. Not completely unscented, having a nice, light powdery note with super thick and slick lather built with the new Paladin "Falstaff" 2-band select badger brush for two passes (plus touch-up) with the Timeless Razors TRBR38 and I finished with Songo "Jade East" after shave splash.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Martin de Candre "Nature" Shave Soap / Paladin "Falstaff" 2-Band Select Badger Brush
Timeless Razors TRBR38 /
Wizamet / Alum / Songo "Jade East" After Shave Splash

IMG_4266.jpg

Menthol Monday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Shield Cerakote Titanium Predator
Blade: Gem PTFE SS (D1)
Brush: Simpson Duke 3 Silvertip Black
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Ice Cube 2
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Mojito
Shave Soap: Ethos Tortola (Tropical Bay Rum) Iced (Koolada)
Balm: Viking Soaps Bay Rum
Aftershave: Ethos Tortola (Tropical Bay Rum

4 March, 2024

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. New soap day with the arrival of First Line Shave's new soap and splash set, "53rd & 3rd". Been a longtime fan of Anthony Bourdain and his shows (No Reservations & Parts Unknown), and especially a fan of his irreverent, cynical & snarky attitude toward most modern day culture. So when I saw FLS was coming out with an homage soap/splash set to him, I had to get it. Very nice scent with great lather built with the Wild West Brushworks "Canyon" ST badger brush for two passes (plus touch-up) with the '61 Gillette Fatboy and I finished with the matching after shave splash.

Hope you have a great day. :)

First Line Shave "53rd & 3rd" Shave Soap / WWBW "Canyon" ST Badger Brush / '61 Gillette Fatboy
Wizamet / Alum / First Line Shave "53rd & 3rd" After Shave Splash

IMG_4272.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back