The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 July, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. Went back to @Dragonsbeard and the "Shave MD" soap and splash from his Tribute Collection. Two passes (+ touch-up) with the 60's "Psycho Tech" and I finished with the matching skin food splash and some Giorgio Armani "Aqcua di Gio" EdT.

Hope you have a great day. :)

ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Shave MD" Shave Soap / Wild West Brushworks "REM Cycle Badger / 60's Psycho Tech / Gillette Platinum
Alum / ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Shave MD" Skin Food Splash / Giorgio Armani "Acqua di Gio' EdT

IMG-2624.jpg

Monday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Asylum Injector
Blade: Schick Proline B-20 (D1)
Brush: Semogue 2019 Barbear Classico LE Badger\Boar 26mm
Bowl: Olivewood 5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Ice Cube 2
Pre-Shave Balm: Proraso Sensitive
Shave Soap: Glacial Mojito
Balm: Nancy Boy Cooling
Aftershave: TSD X2 Iced Mojito

Mon 3
Cream Omega Eucalyptus
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor & Blade Yaqi Mellon OC / American Shave Platinum
Aftershave Old Spice Original
My 1st real shave lathering cream (using foam cans before) bought in 2019 still has enough to last...richly creamy and slick lather with a beautiful scent. The shave with this mild razor & blade was easy, comfortable, and fast. 3passes for a dfs finish...
20230703_102521.jpg

Razor: Tatara Muramasa
Blade: Gillette Nacet Stainless
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Phantom Aerolite
Lather: Stirling Boat Drinks
Aftershave: Pinaud Virgin Islands Bay Rum
Additional Care:
Humphreys Maravilla
Osma Tradition Alum Block
6db9f7b68c626b015ee3571ed9f52b43.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

3 July 2023

IMG_0323.jpeg

Razor: Atelier Durdan La Faulx
Blade: Feather Artist Club Proguard, 49th use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 2 Platinum
Bowl: Saponificio Varesino Shaving Grail Bowl
Preshave: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Tube 2.0 Soap
Soap: Ethos Bergamotto Cream
Balm: Ethos Bergamotto Skin Food Lotion
Fragrance: Creed Original Vétiver EdP

3 July, 2023

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning! New soap day with the Wholly Kaw "Hiatus". Great tropical scent with a nice rum kick that gives it a fruity, summery beverage vibe. Excellent lather built with the Badlands Shaving ST badger brush. Two passes (+touch-up) and I finished with Clubman Reserve "Tequila Tease" splash and Perry Ellis "360° Red" EdT. Great frag. Very similar to "Acqua di Gio" and is a more budget-friendly alternative if you're wanting the AdG vibe without the higher price tag.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Wholly Kaw "Hiatus" Shave Soap / Badlands Shaving "Underground Pool" Badger / Imperium Shaving + RazoRock DE
Gillette Platinum / Clubman Reserve "Tequila Tease" After Shave Splash / Perry Ellis "360° Red" EdT

IMG-2631.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back