The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD February 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Merkur Futur
Blade: Personna Reds (D7)
Brush: Shavemac 277 3-band 32mm Silvertip
Scuttle: Georgetown G12 Opal
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Iced Enigma Machine Cube 2.0
Pre-Shave Balm: Proraso Sensitive
Shave Soap: HTGAM Cavendish
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: HTGAM Cavendish

3 February, 2024

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. Nothing really exceptional about today's software choices. Just a collection of great products which, in concert, produced a superb shave. Great scent and lather from the TOBS cream built with the Rich Yuengel "Voodoo King" HD high mountain white badger brush for to passes (plus touch-up) with the '49 Gillette Aristocrat and I finished with Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue after shave splash and Bond No.9 "Chez Bond" EdP.

Hope you have a great day. :)

TOBS "Mr. Taylor's" Shave Cream / Rich Yuengel "Voodoo King" HD HMW Badger Brush / '49 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Platinum / Alum / AV Classic Ice Blue After Shave Splash / Bond No.9 "Chez Bond" EdP

IMG_4070.jpg

4 February, 2024

Hello everyone! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

Great shave this morning. Returned to the new formula Kent shave soap. Again, this soap is a winner in my book. Great scent and lather built with the Riva Brushes Italian heather briar badger brush for two passes (plus touch-up) with the '61 Gillette Fatboy and I finished with Lustray's soapy-floral "Draggon Noir" EdT.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Kent Shave Soap / Riva Brushes Italian Heather Briar Badger Brush / '61 Gillette Fatboy
Gillette Platinum / Alum / Lustray "Draggon Noir" EdT

IMG_4075.jpg

Menthol Monday SOTD
[IMG]

Razor: Gillette Red Tip
Blade: Rapira Swedish SuperSteel (D1)
Brush: Semogue Shave Nook Final Edition 26.5mm
Bowl: Georgetown 4.5” Opal-Iron-Rim
Pre-Shave Scrub: PAA Iced Enigma Machine Cube 2.0
Pre-Shave Balm: Proraso Sensitive
Shave Soap: The Holy Black Ruby Red Creeper
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè