The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD December 20-26, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday AM 2021-12-26
w8LnxBG.jpg

Rooney Stubby 1 Porcelain Finest (22/45)
Art of Shaving Sandalwood shaving soap (tallow)
Paradigm 17-4
Wilkinson Sword 'New' (9)
Ralph Lauren Safari aftershave balm (vintage)

A warm sandalwood shave on a cold snowy morning.
2bKUcY9.jpg

26 December, 2021

Good morning Cadre! Hope you had a pleasant evening.

"Christmas Goodies" shave today! Of course I had to use the new brush from @dangerousdon. Thank you for the wonderful gift and thank you @Smattayu for making such a beautiful handle! Also had to use the full-size jar of Martin De Candre Original that my wife got me. w00t!!

Hope you have a great day. :)

Martin De Candre "Original" Shave Soap / Sorrentino "Roll Tide" Boar-Badger Brush / Rockwell 6S / Wizamet Super Iridium
Alum / Aqua Velva "Classics Ice Blue" Aftershave Splash (+Skin Food) / CK One Shock EdT

IMG-8011.jpg

26 December, 2021

"Christmas Goodies" shave today! Of course I had to use the new brush from @dangerousdon. Thank you for the wonderful gift and thank you @Smattayu for making such a beautiful handle! Also had to use the full-size jar of Martin De Candre Original that my wife got me. w00t!!

Martin De Candre "Original" Shave Soap / Sorrentino "Roll Tide" Boar-Badger Brush / Rockwell 6S / Wizamet Super Iridium
Alum / Aqua Velva "Classics Ice Blue" Aftershave Splash (+Skin Food) / CK One Shock EdT

View attachment 71333
Absolutely gorgeous brush!!!! (Though I’m pretending the A stands for Army 😂 - in my head)

26 December, 2021

View attachment 71333

Absolutely gorgeous brush!!!! (Though I’m pretending the A stands for Army 😂 - in my head)
It hurt me quite a bit to have that made.

I probably still smell boozy enough from yesterday, but I'm taking the Bentley for a test drive.

Thanks again to @Soap Thing the Old Goat soap and balm and excellent. A lovely homage.

Razor: Timeless Bronze SB 38
Blade: Nacet (16)
Brush: Fine 24mm
Soap: Cooper and French Old Goat
Splash: ViJon Ivy Club Spice
Balm: Cooper and French Old Goat
Scent: Bentley Intense

20211226_145109.jpg

I probably still smell boozy enough from yesterday, but I'm taking the Bentley for a test drive.

Thanks again to @Soap Thing the Old Goat soap and balm and excellent. A lovely homage.

View attachment 71358

Great looking shave

View attachment 71358
I really like the Bentley Intense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back