The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SOTD 30 July - 5 August 2018

Ralf Aust//Rudy Vey Shavemac 2-band silvertip//Stirling Spice shaving soap//Old Spice aftershave and cologne

Here I've been slacking again.... I actually haven't shaved since the last photo I posted. Lazy slob....

Anyway, tonight was from the sample of Maggards limes and bergamont. The scent is amazing, but the performance was a bit of a let down. Not horrible, but very middle of the list.

Limes and Bergamot is a nice scent...but it is one of their older formulations (or TTFFC formulations).

Fili 14//Simpson CH2//Mike's Barbershop//Pinaud Clubman Vanilla in vintage Avon bottle//Creed Imperial EdP

Torrey 1/4 hollow//"Eric Custom" w/Tuxedo synth//Soapy Science Rosa Pura//Thayer's//Icon Dunhill EdP

Gillette Super Speed//Rudy Vey Shavemac DO1 2-band silvertip flat top//Soapy Science Rosa Pura//Thayer's//Dunhill Icon EdP

Back