The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Songs About Home

I’m just sayin’ you can’t just stick any state name in front of “Girls” and have it be a thing. Mmmmm Michigan girls. See?

A song about the South Jersey shore town I’ve been visiting my entire life. My grandfather also used to cut Bobby’s hair 😉

I spent half of my childhood in Philly. Always visiting the grandparents, going to Phillies games, the Franklin Institute. I still live about 15 minutes outside the city. I think most people from my area see themselves more as Philadelphians than New Jerseyians 😂😂😂

I’m just sayin’ you can’t just stick any state name in front of “Girls” and have it be a thing. Mmmmm Michigan girls. See?
Yeah but the song was and is still played quite often.. Anyway I know a beautiful young lady who is from South Carolina !!! Of course she is only 5 yrs old and is my daughter !! Did you listen to the song it is quite often used by the older crowd for dancing ( shagging)....

From my Deployment to Djibouti Africa. This song was written by a country singer who went there on a USO tour. It's hilarious, and full of double entendre (if you like that sort of thing).

Back