The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Someone left the door open

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
Not sure who left the door open here but I figured I would sneak in while the bouncer is looking the other way.

Hello my name is John
(Group) Hi John

I have been wet shaving for about 5 years. I jumped in to this save money. I have collected a few DE, SE and even a couple straights.

I look forward to see where this place is going.

Welcome John!!! So happy to see you here at the Cadre. Happy Easter!

I recognize that monkey!

Hey John! Welcome to the The Shaving Cadre!

Welcome John, we've been expecting you. You aint kidding about this place being like "Dave's Place" supersized. It's one big playground.

Very cool to have you here.

Whoi Left the Door Open!! and let him in, LOL There goes the joint. HEHEHEH Welcome Mr Tabor..

Hi, John! It's great to see you here!

I'm curious if you ever found your special little rocks that your daughter took outside to play? And, then they got covered by snow? (probably a couple of years ago)
1f601.png

Blade4vor said:
Hi, John! It's great to see you here!

I'm curious if you ever found your special little rocks that your daughter took outside to play? And, then they got covered by snow? (probably a couple of years ago)
1f601.png
I never did! And now I moved so I'm out a slurry stone.

I'm impressed with your memory!

Good to see you here John. With a few more members, you will have enough for bingo very soon. If the pages remain this small when you call the first, I might even consider playing.

McVeyMac said:
Good to see you here John. With a few more members, you will have enough for bingo very soon. If the pages remain this small when you call the first, I might even consider playing.

Bingo!

McVeyMac said:
wait, what? Who said John gets to call? We’re trying to keep members here, not lose them!

Back