The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Some updates.

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre
So I just wanted to get back in touch with the Cadre and the members. I won’t go into a long story but life, being crazy busy and Covid has kept me from keeping my vendors section up to date and looking at it one things for sure it badly needs updating and some deleting as there’s been a lot of changes at ETHOS. So my apologies for not giving this section and the members the attention you deserve. I will be getting to working on this section when I get back from a few days in Boston for a family event.

For now I will post a couple of quick updates that I’ll embellish on when I clean things up.

Ethos website is up and active as most of you know and we are adding new items constantly as they are completed. These are a few things below.

1. ETHOS is now offering on its website a 10% discount to the Military, both active and veterans along with first responders which include law enforcement, firefighters and EMT’s.

2. I’m also offering Free Shipping on all orders over $75.00 . This is only good in the USA which includes Hawaii and Alaska.

3. I’m releasing some new shave soap bases and in fact a total of 4 altogether to try and meet the needs of all types of wet shavers. The current base will not be changed and the only change will be to make it just a bit firmer than the Clean Unscented shave soap, which is the firmest of my existing shave soaps. These 4 new bases will be simply coded and the code will be on every label.
Soon the first of these 4 new bases will be released in a couple existing scents and a couple of new scents. it’s what I call a firm base. Not triple milled hard but quite a bit firmer that my current base for those that like to lather out of a jar. I’ll go into more detail on it when I’m ready to release the first one in a couple of weeks.
So these are the new bases and the codes that will all be gradually showing up moving forward are listed below. The codes are a single letter as I didn’t want to start naming my bases.

F - Is for the new upcoming Firm base which I explained above.

M - is for the current base and stands for Moderately Firm which as I mentioned will be slightly increased on the next batch I make after the newest Greenfresh batch that’s being released next week.

C - stands for Vegan Cream which I’m pretty excited about as it offers some aroma options that I believe will work better in the cream base.

H - stands for a Shaving butter/ cream that is a tallow based shave soap that’s kind of a hybrid between a shave cream and butter. Again this base offers some aroma blend options and it’s for lovers of tallow base products.

S - is a singular shave soap that is specifically been developed for people with very sensitive skin and skin problems like eczema, rosacea for example along with other skin issues. It will come in only it’s natural aroma that comes from all the ingredients. It will be accompanied by a post shave product that also addresses these issues.

Also in the process of making bath soaps and shampoo/body washes. Some will be released in the next couple of weeks.
Well that’s it folks for now and again my apologies for being somewhat of a ghost on here.

Great Shaves all
Frank

This is very exciting news @Dragonsbeard ! You are always on that "cutting edge" and we ALL benefit from your dedication, innovation, and tireless efforts to bring us better products. I have visited the ETHOS Grooming Essentials website multiple times and it looks and functions wonderfully! I am eagerly looking forward to the "Italia" collection and will be watching for the release! Keep 'em coming!!!!

This is very exciting news @Dragonsbeard ! You are always on that "cutting edge" and we ALL benefit from your dedication, innovation, and tireless efforts to bring us better products. I have visited the ETHOS Grooming Essentials website multiple times and it looks and functions wonderfully! I am eagerly looking forward to the "Italia" collection and will be watching for the release! Keep 'em coming!!!!
Thank you my friend for the encouraging words. Much appreciated! Thanks for the positive comments on the website it’s getting there as we are still in the initial building stages and have a bunch of things to add to it.
The Italia Collection will be released in the new F base soon. Along with the matching Skin Food Splash and I’ve got a new non alcohol Skin Food Lotion that’s being tested as we speak.

Hope your still playing your music!

best regards

Frank

Frank’s been a busy boy! Good to see you pop in dude. Glad you’re doing OK and that Ethos is growing!

Hello my friend it’s sure been a while and thanks for the welcome back. It’s been to long. Good to see you on the Cadre. We go back to the old B&B days and the Shave Offs.

Back