The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Social Distancing Meeting

Thank you.

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers

Maybe. I have so much work to catch up on in the shop, and still try and find time to see if the wife's laptop still works and what zoom even is and how to use it... My PC is more for gaming and doesn't have a camera or mic.

Maybe. I have so much work to catch up on in the shop, and still try and find time to see if the wife's laptop still works and what zoom even is and how to use it... My PC is more for gaming and doesn't have a camera or mic.
It can be done from a smart phone as well

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers
10. MikeyIdaho

You are assuming I know how to work one of those too. You are giving me way too much credit Chad.
Shawn, you basically download the app KJ showed above. Chad or whoever starts the meet will send an invite thru email that will have a link. Click it and it will get you loaded automatically. You may need to click start audio and unmute a microphone on the screen to hear and talk. I've noticed different devices have different screen setups but it's pretty much plug and play. Hope this helps you.

Shawn, you basically download the app KJ showed above. Chad or whoever starts the meet will send an invite thru email that will have a link. Click it and it will get you loaded automatically. You may need to click start audio and unmute a microphone on the screen to hear and talk. I've noticed different devices have different screen setups but it's pretty much plug and play. Hope this helps you.
Thanks Dave. My comment to Chad was a bit smartass in intent. I actually understand the basic concept of it, I just have trouble getting my phone to do much of anything at all. Something with my hands makes it really difficult to work most touch screens so I really hate doing anything on my phone. It never does what I'm trying to get it to do.

Thanks Dave. My comment to Chad was a bit smartass in intent. I actually understand the basic concept of it, I just have trouble getting my phone to do much of anything at all. Something with my hands makes it really difficult to work most touch screens so I really hate doing anything on my phone. It never does what I'm trying to get it to do.
Knowing you I should have known it was you playing around 😂😂😉

Will try to make it.

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers
10. MikeyIdaho
11. bobmsp

Just so there are no Surprises Tomorrow. This is what I look like.
cc85a5e7753824ba09c6938317488a47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so I'll see if I can make that!

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers
10. MikeyIdaho
11. bobmsp
12. clyde72

I think i will be arriving at work when it starts so i will probably be a couple minutes late but i'm game!

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers
10. MikeyIdaho
11. bobmsp
12. clyde72
13. The Monkey
14. uacowboy

I'm glad someone mentioned this in their journal or I would have probably missed out. I really need to explore the rest of the forums sometime lol.

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster
7. Bentheduck
8. ED3054
9. Lathermewhiskers
10. MikeyIdaho
11. bobmsp
12. clyde72