The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Social Distancing Meeting

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Okay so Chris, Dave, and I have been discussing the idea of this for a little while now and after someone reached out, we decided let's just try and it and go from there.

So what's going to happen?

On Wednesday April 8th at 6:00 PM MDT we will have a Zoom call.

We will have a list here of people that want to participate and then Wednesday morning I will create a private message and send you the meeting ID and Password.

You will need to either download the Zoom app on your phone or just access via the internet on a computer at zoom.us. I prefer the computer method as I feel you get to see more faces on a bigger screen.

Just a couple of simple rules:
1. Expect this to kind of be like a bar setting, unorganized discussion, talks, and possibly the random swearing.
2. DO NOT share the meeting ID or password with anyone! Doing so could effect your membership here at TSC
3. The Meeting will have a hard stop at 7:30PM MDT
4. Grab your favorite beverage, maybe a cigar, or a pipe and let's just hang out for a bit

I have been doing these with my poker group, Knights of Columbus, and family. Its a great way to change the monotony of being home all the time.

If this is successful you can count on Wednesdays being Cadre night until this is all over. If it WAY successful we will explore adding in a second night.

So who is in? Our max room size is around 100 so keep adding to the list

Last edited:
Well, I'll sign up and try to catch part of it.

So who is in?

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave

So who is in?

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider

So who is in?

1. woodpusher
2. dangerousdon
3. Majorrich
4. NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Fenster

We got a good group thus far. But I know we can get some more gents in on this.

Back