The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

So this is where everyone has gone !!

Where can I find some Ghost Town Barber?

Dang !! Who left the door open ????????? You could use your 2nd post to introduce yourself......

I mean, Welcome Glenn !!!
1f602.png

Sorry, unnecessary post deleted because I didn't see the arrow at the bottom of the screen. I was thinking, why hadn't anyone answered this yet?

Dang !! Who left the door open ????????? You could use your 2nd post to introduce yourself......

I mean, Welcome Glenn !!!
1f602.png

Well, that's exactly what I did with my second post. I couldn't help myself--I had to have a little fun on the way in with my first post. Took you by surprise, didn't it.

Though I try hard to improve every neighborhood that I frequent, sometimes my second career as a professional scalawag gets the better of me and I leave ruins in my wake.

G

Well, that's exactly what I did with my second post. I couldn't help myself--I had to have a little fun on the way in with my first post. Took you by surprise, didn't it.

Though I try hard to improve every neighborhood that I frequent, sometimes my second career as a professional scalawag gets the better of me and I leave ruins in my wake.

G
You do realize Glenn that you've wondered onto a place where loving Ghost Town Barber is almost but not quite a requirement.

Does that mean I can't play anymore? I don't have any.....

Buddy, I gave my sample away already but I'll scoop some out of my tub and send it to ya in a heart beat to try if you want. Just message me an address and will send Monday when I get home.

Buddy, I gave my sample away already but I'll scoop some out of my tub and send it to ya in a heart beat to try if you want. Just message me an address and will send Monday when I get home.

Hmm.... That is tempting. I love my summer storm, but have no idea what GTB even smells like.

Back