The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

So I bought a barber's collection!

Sooooo........ Have you tried out the Williams Tonsorial yet?

A you know, I'm about the biggest Williams fan there is. The tonsorial is fantastic stuff. Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Thanks so much!
Semi-locally, he and his wife are from Humboldt, TN. I spoke with him a week earlier and he said he wouldn’t ship it to me, so I wrote it off. Then on Friday he let me know when they were traveling through St. Louis to visit a sick relative. Somehow it worked out that they basically delivered it to me. We met up at a police station near my house, a 4 min drive for me and 4hrs for them. It never should have worked out that way!
I am in awe. I hope you take your time and thoroughly enjoy each item. ...and the Tonsorial Williams won't let you down.

Sooooo........ Have you tried out the Williams Tonsorial yet?

A you know, I'm about the biggest Williams fan there is. The tonsorial is fantastic stuff. Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Unfortunately no, I haven't tried it yet. Monday was Fine American Blend to start the week off patriotically and today was Tabac Tuesday! Maybe tomorrow will be William Wednesday with Vintage Aqua!

Back