The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Single Edge Razor Blades

I now offer the best prices (that I'm aware of) on the following single edge blades. If you know where to get them cheaper let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Ted Pella 25ct - 100ct: Ted Pella GEM Personna Single Edge Razor Blades for Shaving -- 25ct 24500080126 | eBay
Pal Blue 25ct - 100ct: PAL Blue Personna Single Edge Razor Blades for Shaving -- 25ct 24500080126 | eBay

The 200ct Ted Pellas are cheaper than you'd get them from the factory. 😎

Ted Pella 200ct:
I haven't seen much interest in Pals in the 200ct, but if that changes I will create a listing for it.

Enjoy Cadre!

I see PG-15, PB-20, PSF-15....
These are designations for the Feather brand blades. The number is just how many blades are in the cartridge.
PB - Professional Blade (Feather Pros - black cart) - Basic, most versatile blade, and generally the cheapest. (My preferred blade)
PS - Professional Super (Pro Super - white cart) - Made for heavier/coarser hair
PG - Professional Guard (Pro Guard - gray cart) - Designed for the beginner shaver, or those who want a safer edge (less nicks)

The above 3 are generally the only ones (commonly) used by wet shavers.

PL - Professional Light Blade (teal cart)- Made for women, or those with sensitive skin
PSF - Professional Soft Guard (pink cart) - Basically a Light Blade with the Guard added.

As Dave mentioned, The Schick Proline blades, are the new hot blade right now.

Which Artist Club blades are you guys wanting specifically? I'm not savvy on these blades.

I see PG-15, PB-20, PSF-15....

@NurseDave
@Spider
@The Monkey
Schick Proline P-20 or P-30 are the Artist Club blades of choice. The "B" blades are injector ones. "P" are the Artist club with the number designating the number of blades in the pack.
img60999982.jpg

Back