The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shoe or Boot of the Day

705FD9EE-F0B5-4EA9-93D3-57DAD1F7C5DD.jpeg

Saucony Peregrine Ice. With Superfeet inserts. I’ve got high arches and had a weird yoga injury years back. They are life savers.

It’s not icy out yet but these are warm and wear like sneakers not like trail shoes. They have some special Vibram rubber that helps when it’s icy if you’re careful.

A chukka today.
ec08c82e94cd6aaf1d161865ad49ce42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah @HMan I’m taking us a bit off topic here but you mentioned your yoga injury once before...I’m DEFINITELY not doing yoga now. My wife has been on me about joining in on her personal yoga sessions (because it will make me feel better) but if I can injure myself sitting at a desk and you have injured yourself doing advanced super yoga, I’ll just stick to watching. UNLESS it’s goat yoga, then I’m all in. I love wrestling with goats ...at least I think I do. With all the head butting I might not remember things exactly as they went down. But I DO know my big goat steered a path around me rather than risk getting into another head butting match so I must have embarrassed him if nothing else.
Now back to the boots and shoes

Did it involve goats ? You can tell us, we won't spread it around.
I'm really missing the joke there, but laughed anyway.

Honestly I have no idea what happened to my foot, it wasn't a normal injury but somehow the bones moved after a workshop where the teacher had us doing arch exercises that I didn't need to do in the first place, because, up to then I had great arches. Oh well.... It didn't really hurt I just noticed it felt weird the next day and then suddenly my ankle was wet they call valgus.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, let's get back to SHOES!

I'm really missing the joke there, but laughed anyway.

Honestly I have no idea what happened to my foot, it wasn't a normal injury but somehow the bones moved after a workshop where the teacher had us doing arch exercises that I didn't need to do in the first place, because, up to then I had great arches. Oh well.... It didn't really hurt I just noticed it felt weird the next day and then suddenly my ankle was wet they call valgus.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, let's get back to SHOES!
Goes back to us teasing @dangerousdon about his going to try goat yoga. Sorry, thought you were here for those shenanigans

Back