The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shawn & Chad's House of Dad Jokes

The book has some super cringe ones coming up. And some we have definitely heard before. But alas we must keep going!

@NurseDave what do you call a fake noodle?

an impasta

The book has some super cringe ones coming up. And some we have definitely heard before. But alas we must keep going!

@NurseDave what do you call a fake noodle?

an impasta
If you were not my partner, I would throw the ban hammer at your head, press the ban button, throw you out an airlock, and any other thing to make the dad jokes stop from your book🤣

If you were not my partner, I would throw the ban hammer at your head, press the ban button, throw you out an airlock, and any other thing to make the dad jokes stop from your book🤣
There are 501 dad jokes... we have only gone through 174. Every now and then I have to add in a few more, are you asking for another joke?

There are 501 dad jokes... we have only gone through 174. Every now and then I have to add in a few more, are you asking for another joke?
If it gets us to the end and a book burning then yes… Or bring it to Yellowstone next year. Oops it was dropped in a geyser😂🙂

Back