The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaving tattoo

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
A TSC tattoo was mentioned in another tread. People get tats of all sorts of hobbies, so I would imagine a shaving one isn't totally out of the question for a bunch of fanatics. So the question is, IF you were to get a tattoo about this hobby, what would it be?

A TSC tattoo was mentioned in another tread. People get tats of all sorts of hobbies, so I would imagine a shaving one isn't totally out of the question for a bunch of fanatics. So the question is, IF you were to get a tattoo about this hobby, what would it be?
How about something like:

Daves of the Cadre...unite!

Xeno Dave does have a shaving tattoo. You can see it on his instagram.

I am not really a tattoo guy, but if I where to get one maybe it could be shaving related but not sure what it would be, the logo would be cool, but not sure where I would put it.

I've thought about a wet shaving tattoo.... probably a DE & a brush (maybe with a mug). But I have way too many other tattoos I want first.

Mine would have a straight for sure. And probably a few things mixed in to where it wouldn't be PG enough to post here.
1f632.png

Already in the works. A 3-D tattoo of the Old Gillet Black Blade (might customize it a little for me ). Carving out some words of motivation in my forearm that DE has helped me through a small bought of depression I was having. I know TMI of personal stuff. The artist and idea came to me Thanksgiving day weekend in the Catskills when we were getting our daughters ears pierced at a parlor in Kingston NY

Already in the works. A 3-D tattoo of the Old Gillet Black Blade (might customize it a little for me ). Carving out some words of motivation in my forearm that DE has helped me through a small bought of depression I was having. I know TMI of personal stuff. The artist and idea came to me Thanksgiving day weekend in the Catskills when we were getting our daughters ears pierced at a parlor in Kingston NY
\n\nVery cool. Would love to see renditions.

Already in the works. A 3-D tattoo of the Old Gillet blacks (might customize it a little for me ). Carving out some words of motivation in my forearm that DE has helped me through a small bought of depression I was having. I know TMI of personal stuff. The artist and idea came to me Thanksgiving day weekend in the Catskills when we were getting our daughters ears pierced at a parlor in Kingston NY
\nSounds very cool.

It’d probably be something involving a straight, though that seems a bit cliche and hipster these days...

I was obviously tongue in cheek with my post. I don't have any or any plans for any tattoos even though I've always since a kid been intrigued by them.

So KY Dave has always wanted a tattoo, but has no plans for one yet. I sense a huge PIF and design contest coming on.

So the Gillette is what game me the idea and the thought at first Though the Feather looks cool Last one gave me the 3-D idea It is still in the works

The idea of having something that lasts a life time has no appeal to me.

Plus the use of needles

And with my luck I would get this artist....

Back