The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaving odyssey notables Dan878

Nice shave Dan! My Uncle is a big fan of Leviathan. I like that Stirling brush as well. I just recently picked up a Stirling boar that has the same handle but with black print instead of green. I really like that green though.

I love th Stirling synths as well. I assume you’ve tried a lower plate on the 6S? If I remember correctly 3 is the limit for me, and I usually use a 2.

I love th Stirling synths as well. I assume you’ve tried a lower plate on the 6S? If I remember correctly 3 is the limit for me, and I usually use a 2.

I use the 3 plate, usually it's ideal for me. I've had a go at the 1 plate before but i'd be there all week! I thought I'd forgotten to put the blade in ?
I think it's the way the stubble grows on my neck, i need to be sensitive to the grain directions. Nothing the alum wouldn't clear up ?
Yeah i really like the brush ??
Thanks for the comments
Dan

Nice set u there. Leviathan sounds like a good scent
Leather and coffee with sandalwood - it's pretty strong off the bat. It's a polarising scent, you either love it or hate it. For me, i really like the dark lavanille type scents and they certainly have their place in my den. I also have lighter accord soaps - fougeres and citrus ??

Back