The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shaves of the Day 07.16.2018 - 07.22.2018

SOTD - Thursday, 19 July, 2018

Noble Otter Barrbarr | Ragg Napoleon 6/8" Wedge

Brad Sears CHS "Yokozuna" 30mm 3-band Manchurain | Fine American Blend AS, Edp

Last night I got to one of the other samples I wanted to try. I didn't realize it was a non-tallow soap, but Gave it a fair try anyhow. for a non-tallow it wasn't horrible. It wasn't overly protective and pretty much no post shave feel, but it was useable. Scent was really good though. Reminds me of the old tallow AOS sandalwood. Kind of a sweet scent to it.

Last night I got to one of the other samples I wanted to try. I didn't realize it was a non-tallow soap, but Gave it a fair try anyhow. for a non-tallow it wasn't horrible. It wasn't overly protective and pretty much no post shave feel, but it was useable. Scent was really good though. Reminds me of the old tallow AOS sandalwood. Kind of a sweet scent to it.

WSP's Formula T is so much better!

Mail call shave! I got my first shavette yesterday. A few weepers on the neck with the shark blade but that's just user error.

That's a beaut of a razor! I am assuming your first shave with a shavette went better than mine!
1f60f.png

Doninica Bay Rum! My favorite Bay Rum! I just wish it wasn't so hard to find!

SOTD - Saturday, 21 July, 2018

Honeybee Soaps Hydrogen | Feather SS Kamisori | Feather A/C Pro-Guard (3)

TSC Legacy Brush 25mm quartermoon | Nivea Sensitive Cooling Balm | 4711 EdC

Back