The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave of the Day: 25 June - 1 July 2018

Gillette NEW LC w/Persona Red//Rudy Vey w/AMACK4 Game Changer//Mickey Lee's Cape Verde//Via Barberia Fructi//Bleu de Chanel EdP
Wow, Chris! I had no idea you were a footie fan. I wish you luck with your new team. ?
You must be enjoying the World Cup, then, as it has been very intriguing and full of surprises, so far.

SOTD - Sunday, 1 July, 2018

Wild West Shaving Co. Aces & Eights | Hartford Cutlery 5/8" Extra Hollow Ground

Shavemac 26mm Sand Ebonite | Penhaligon's English Fern

Wow, Chris! I had no idea you were a footie fan. I wish you luck with your new team.
1f642.png

You must be enjoying the World Cup, then, as it has been very intriguing and full of surprises, so far.

I'm a footie fan indeed, Celestino - especially on the international scene. And yes, the World Cup has certainly been full of surprises. I'm sure you're disappointed about yesterday.

Schick Injector//Zenith boar//Henri et Victoria "La Poire Francaise"//Pitralon Swiss

Otto Kampfe Modern & Gillette 7 O’Clock Perma-Sharp #1
Deluxe Shaving 30mm Silvertip
Esbjerg Grapefruit Shave cream
Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla
Nivea Sensitive Cooling A/S lotion
Prada Luna Rossa Sport edt

I'm a footie fan indeed, Celestino - especially on the international scene. And yes, the World Cup has certainly been full of surprises. I'm sure you're disappointed about yesterday.

I wasn't expecting Portugal to go very far. Regardless, the tournament has been one of the best I have seen, in a very, very long time. Great exciting.

Back