The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave of the Day: 18 June - 24 June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagwoodz

TSC's Movie Star
Veteran
Legacy
SOTD - Monday, 18 June, 2018

Long Rifle Hawkeye | ERN Ator 5/8" Swayback

Sorrentino TSC Legacy Brush 25m Quarter Moon | Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man

Big Thanks Josh for opening the new week, I keep forgetting or falling asleep, LOL

With my days off now Sunday and Monday I get all messed up, LOL, I will get back on track soon

No problem Dave...between Celestino and I, we got the new threads covered when needed. LOL

I don't have a problem starting the new thread on Sunday nights as I am on the west coast and most of you are already asleep, by then. ?

SOTD - Tuesday, 19 June, 2018

Wild West Shaving Company Gin & Tonic | C.V. Heljestrand Mk*31

Paladin 26mm Jade Cleo select badger | Penhaligon's Juniper Sling

1962 Gillette Slim Adjustable

Ladas (2nd Shave)

Instinct

Rudy Vey - Shavemac Two Band Silver Tip Badger

Thayers Peach Witch Hazel
Fine Accouterments - Platinum
Captain's Choice Shaving Bowl - Tempest

Ralf Aust//Rudy Vey Shavemac 2-band silvertip//WWSC Private Res2//Thayer's rose petal witch hazel//Bleu de Chanel EdP

Goodwill #164 with Voskhod (2)/Razorock 400 with Noir Synthetic Knot/Stirling Orange Chill/Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel/Skin Bracer Splash

Got a little sunburn from the forge yesterday, so I thought I'd take it easy. Went with a nice mild razor and some vintage old spice cause that stuff is excellent. Didn't really work out as I had planned........
Put a new blade in the razor, did my first pass no issues. got 3/4 through my second pass and the doors came loose a bit. Just enough to shift the blade. With a DE, I lather and do the pass in just under 2 minutes, so by the time I realized it had happened I was leaking from about 6 spots.......
Nothing major, not cuts, just scrapes. So they stopped pretty quickly. Just irritating. Anyway.... Here is my latest attacker.

June 19,2018 SOTD

REX Ambassador (6,4,2) & Derby Premium #5
Maggard 26mm Granite
WSP Gaelic Tweed Shave Cream
Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla
Nivea Sensitive A/S Lotion
WSP Gaelic Tweed A/S Toner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back