The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave Den's 2020 - Show us Yours

Mine hasn’t really changed. Just not the space for it...and the missus’ things ever encroach lol.

Love the sink area! I’d kill for some counter space in the bathroom. Right now we just have a small mirror and the pedestal sink barely has the space for a hand soap bottle. All my shave gear for any given morning sits on top of the toilet while I do my business, then gets whisked away back to its spot in the bedroom when done.

Ours isn't much better, but the toilet is right next to the sink. I'll just toss a towel over it and it makes a good aux shelf.

These are all great pictures! I guess I'm a minimalist in the sense that it's not a hobby for me really. I think it's great that everyone enjoys it so much. I see lots of mystic water in the catacombs of the soap tombs, so if anyone wants to get rid of it I absolutely love MW! Just saying...........

Back