The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Schick injector e type resurrection

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Well here is the schick injector that's handle.completely fell apart within 5 min of purchase. I used a 3d printed handle I just got.out of my printer. It still needs some more work. While it had no handle I tightened up the spring so it hold blade very tightly.. the old blade is in it which is why it has tape on the head as I do some more work to it...

I swear I posted some pictures. I will reupload them in the morning hours I'm going to bed now...

IMG_20210224_233245068.jpg
IMG_20210224_233238660.jpgIMG_20210224_233301443.jpg
IMG_20210224_233311162.jpg
The lighting makes the handle appear cream color but it's actually milky white.

Last edited:
This razors handle had completely crumbled and only had the little stud left for a handle. The handle I printed @.15 with an infill of 80 percent. I printed it out of a milky white PLA filament . I cleaned the razor head with brasso since these pictures and cleaned up the spots on the handle too..

That's great! I may need to get a couple of those made. I think I have a couple handleless Schicks.

Back