The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sardines

I am going to try and pick some up, and give em a go. For the first time I am thinking like a sandwich or something.

I am going to try and pick some up, and give em a go. For the first time I am thinking like a sandwich or something.
Just put it on a cracker. And maybe add a little hot sauce if you like.

Just put it on a cracker. And maybe add a little hot sauce if you like.

Well I like Tuna Fish. So the comment above helped. But biting into a whole fish is just throwing me off.

Well I like Tuna Fish. So the comment above helped. But biting into a whole fish is just throwing me off.
I have actually made "Tuna Fish" salad before with sardines. Honestly, I couldn't taste that big of a difference like that. If someone would have told me it was a tuna fish sandwich, I wouldn't have known.

But honestly, I like it best kind of like what KJ says...on a cracker or melba toast with some mustard or hot sauce.

One thing I like doing, especially with the boneless/skinless ones in oil, is when the sardines are about half gone, mash up the remaining and mix them up good with the olive oil. Scoop that up on a cracker! Yum. Of course, I usually drink any of the leftover oil in the tin anyway.

One thing I like doing, especially with the boneless/skinless ones in oil, is when the sardines are about half gone, mash up the remaining and mix them up good with the olive oil. Scoop that up on a cracker! Yum. Of course, I usually drink any of the leftover oil in the tin anyway.
juice and various parts go to the cats, plus it cleans up the tin. some herring with Sour Cream and onions tommorow for Lunch

I’m back to fasting, and that means back to eating sardines to break my fast. Once I put a little hot sauce on these, they are good to go.

Homemade keto crackers.
CE44552B-4D3D-4D1E-8D9E-020E3CF4D2DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back