The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rumour is that Somnos is thinking about straights

As you have found, there are many opinions on how best to start into the great art of open blade shaving. You will also find, there is a constant thought lurking in the background, and that is, there will indeed, be spilling of precious bodily fluids. I believe I speak for many when I mention there is an unwritten rule and near universal agreement that injuries be recorded for further reference. We have a special place for these posts. Murphy's Gallery: A pictoral chronicle of pain.

As you have found, there are many opinions on how best to start into the great art of open blade shaving. You will also find, there is a constant thought lurking in the background, and that is, there will indeed, be spilling of precious bodily fluids. I believe I speak for many when I mention there is an unwritten rule and near universal agreement that injuries be recorded for further reference. We have a special place for these posts. Murphy's Gallery: A pictoral chronicle of pain.
I didn't realize we had one of those threads around here!

Good God man...that is perfectly heinous....the chronicling of pain?...nay, nay!!!

Don, wait until he starts musing about spike points and kamisoris! Then we'll start talking about fish-gilling! Mmmmmm Sushi!

Back