The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ruby Red Creeper

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
The Holy Black is releasing Ruby Red Creeper tomorrow (Friday) @ 8 PM Eastern...

Any takers?

Sounds pretty interesting to me I’ve only tried one grapefruit soap and that was Tim’s (an old brand). I could see myself enjoying a bright grapefruit scent BUT the Tangerine creeper seems more to my liking.

Should be an interesting release. They always do it up really nice.

I'd be in for it, but I'm over my FOMO for the Misty part. There's too much hype and demand to make it fun, just like Talbot and Mammoth. Just my useless thoughts.

Ok so that release video if accurate and done by THB makes me want to give away the only soap I have from them.

Well then. Sorry for the share guys. Yeah...in retrospect, it isn't all that family friendly. Sorry again guys.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you didn't make the video. You didn't do it maliciously, don't sweat it too much. We're only human after all.

Yea no worries Don. You’re just sharing, they’re the ones responsible for their marketing. The set sounded all pretty need with the Ruby theme and graphics up until they put that video together.

Back